University and College Union
- A basic state pension for all, set above the poverty level of £175 a week
- Increases in pensions to be linked to the best of RPI, CPI, earnings or 2.5%
- Universal pensioner benefits (bus pass, winter fuel allowance, free TV licences for the over75s and free prescriptions) to be maintained without means-testing
- A National Health and Care Service which is free at the point of use and funded through taxation
- A legally binding Dignity Code to improve the quality and standards of care for older people
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE NPC PENSIONERS’ MANIFESTO FOR THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION HERE...
“WE’RE AN ASSET, NOT A BURDEN” LEAFLET...