- Hue and Cry over the UCU in “Anti-Semitism and the Labour Party“
- Is ‘Right to Exist’ denial really antisemitic?
- Translations of letters and a poem from imprisoned Russian Jewish Anarchists on the Kate Sharpley Library website
John Peter Roberts
- German Volunteers in the French Resistance
- A Hidden History of the Cuban Revolution: How the Working Class Shaped the Guerrillas’ Victory.
- “Killing Communists in Havana”: The Start of the Cold War in Latin America
- By Our Own Hands – A People’s History of the Grenadian Revolution
- Up Down Turn Around: The Political Economy of Slavery and the Socialist Case for Reparations
- Telling the Mayflower Story: Thanksgiving or Land Grabbing, Massacres & Slavery?
- Treason: Rebel Warriors and Internationalist Traitors
Britain at Work London Project (in which some of our members are involved)
- ALL IN A DAY’S WORK – Working Lives and Trade Unions in West London 1945-1995
- Enemies of the Nazi State from within the Working Class Movement
- Breaking the Silence, Voices of the British Children of Refugees from Nazism
- Beaten But Not Defeated, Siegfried Moos – A German anti-Nazi who settled in Britain
- The Language of Silence
- Hadj-Ali Abelkader: A Muslim Communist in the 1920s in International Socialist Review
- La Vie ouvrière – A Beacon of Internationalism in Socialist History Issue 46
- Tony Cliff: A Marxist for his Time
- Ian’s other writing
Campaign against Climate Change Trade Union Group
- ONE MILLION CLIMATE JOBS Tackling the Environmental and Economic Crises